Audigy Group International supports its Members’ ongoing professional development through Audigy University. AudigyU combines onsite and distance instruction to deliver curricula for three tracks: Ownership, Apprenticeship and Staff. While each track has its own distinct curriculum, all three emphasize “doing” and specific “application” over more general “education.”
Audigy University Philosophy
- Best Practices: All courses are created by AGI Owners and incorporate their proven best practice patient interaction strategies.
- Duplicable Systems: Systems are the only way to ensure total patient satisfaction as well as consistency in your practice.
- Core Values: All courses are designed to ensure that the core values and beliefs of each AGI Owner are communicated directly and consistently to all patients and the surrounding community.
Audigy University Courses
- Over 30+ member-designed courses are available in the following categories:
- Inbound and Outbound Calls
- Creating Patients for Life
- Human Resources
- Billing and Coding
- Technology Overview
- NOTE: Courses are available via online e-learning, webinars and on-site training.
Leadership Boot Camp: This class is not for the faint of heart! You will be pushed to the edge of your belief system, challenged by unfamiliar theories, asked to check your ego at the door and be tempted to quit. Those who survive the 16-week course will discover that they have the skill sets to develop into stronger leaders. The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership and Beyond Positive Thinking are the course reading material, but the true value comes from peer group discussions, written essays on the concepts you are learning and your participation within the group.