Member Candidate Profile™ (MCP)
The MCP helps develop an integrated, holistic perspective of each business owner and his or her goals for their
business. Prospective Members are enthusiastic largely because our correspondence with them centers on what
they want to accomplish. We’ve surveyed more than 4,500 professionals to understand, in detail, their aspirations,
the condition and trajectory of their businesses and their perceptions of suppliers and service providers.
The MCP is vital to supporting detailed, fact-based discussions about co-ownership and ensuring that the Group
develops in a manner consistent with Members’ business interests. It supports these objectives in five important ways:
- Creating an opportunity for prospective Members to think in a focused way about their businesses and
how they contribute to specific personal and professional goals.
- Providing a vehicle for Candidates to communicate their own priorities and expectations as potential Owners.
- Helping management understand exactly where AGI can add the most value for prospective Members.
- Building an early platform for benchmarking and peer-to-peer mentoring.
- Supporting negotiations between AGI and its potential strategic supply partners.